Q1. Can you send a sales person to our office?
A. No. If you need any assistance, please email or contact us directly.
Q2. How do I get a custom quote?
A. Please email us your request via our Enquiry form
NOTE: we may not respond within the same day if the items you requested for is complicated or not clear.
Q3. Will you match a sample I print out on my own printer, or a previously printed sample?
A. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will approximate with your printed sample. This is due to the widely varying results from different output devices including inkjet and laser printers, continuous tone proofing devices, high resolution film-based proofs, and different than true offset lithography. Even from one commercial printing firm to another, there can be significant differences in results. In particular, inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than true offset lithography. Please look at our “printing policy” for more information.
Q4. Can I get a discount if I reorder my job?
A. Our price are fixed and good for per order only. No further discount may be given except during our promotions period.
Q5. How do I send my files to you?
A. You may send in the final files via email (if its less than 10mb), thumb drive, CDs, DVDs, FTPs or through website such as www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com.
Q6. How long does it take for me to get the proof of my job?
A. You will receive a low resolution digital proof via email within 24 hours. This proof IS NOT a color proof but only serve as a confirmation that we are printing the correct files.
Q7. Will I always receive exactly the quantity I order?
A. Most of the time, we deliver to you slightly more than you ordered, free of charge. Printing industry trade standards allow for underages of up to 5%. If you plan to send your print order to a mailing list or need a guaranteed quantity, we recommend that you order 5% over the minimum quantity you need.
Q8. What if I want to change something on my order after I’ve placed it or approved the proof?
A. You may still change the order with a minimal fee. However, it depends on which stage of production the item is in. If the printing was done, you cannot change anything.
Q9. What do i do if i want to return my goods?
A. We do not accept returned goods under our Return Policy. However, if the fault is from us, we will accept returns base on case by case basis. Note the below for Return Policy:
1. Please submit your official Invoice & defect product/printing for replacement.
2. Replacement for same item only, change of design, size & dimension will be treated as chargeable item.
3. Please allow normal production time for printing replacement.
4. Customer should have their product/printing Quality & Quantity check upon collection. Weshall not be responsible for any issue regarding product/printing Quality & Quantity once the product/printing out of office. (example: quantity issue or damage due to external environmental factor, such as damage in transit, mishandling…etc.)
5. Warranty valid for 3 days from date of collection, any claiming after this will not be entertain.
6. Warranty does not cover malicious or inappropriate treatment. (Please check with our Customer Service about the appropriate use)
7. We have the right to refuse any replacemet & reserve the right for final decision.
8. Lead time is based on artwork confirmation once order is placed no refund will be entertained
9. Refund by any form will take 5-7 working days to process , subjected to approval .