A. Yes, we do offer artwork and design at a reasonable fee.
A. Yes, we will confirm the final artwork with you before printing.
A. For all our products, we only accept the artwork in the following format with minimum 300dpi:
A. You may send in the working files / artwork via email, using wetransfer or dropbox. Refer to: www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com.
A. No. If you need any assistance, please email or contact us directly.
A. Please email us your request via our Enquiry form
NOTE: we may not respond within the same day if the items you requested for is complicated or not clear.
A. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will approximate with your printed sample. This is due to the widely varying results from different output devices including inkjet and laser printers, continuous tone proofing devices, high resolution film-based proofs, and different than true offset lithography. Even from one commercial printing firm to another, there can be significant differences in results. In particular, inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than true offset lithography. Please look at our “printing policy” for more information.
A. Our price are fixed and good for per order only. No further discount may be given except during our promotions period.
A. You may send in the final files via email (if its less than 10mb), thumb drive, CDs, DVDs, FTPs or through website such as www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com.
A. You will receive a low resolution digital proof via email within 24 hours. This proof IS NOT a color proof but only serve as a confirmation that we are printing the correct files.
A. Most of the time, we deliver to you slightly more than you ordered, free of charge. Printing industry trade standards allow for underages of up to 5%. If you plan to send your print order to a mailing list or need a guaranteed quantity, we recommend that you order 5% over the minimum quantity you need.
A. You may still change the order with a minimal fee. However, it depends on which stage of production the item is in. If the printing was done, you cannot change anything.
A. We do not accept returned goods under our Return Policy. However, if the fault is from us, we will accept returns base on case by case basis. Note the below for Return Policy:
1. Please submit your official Invoice & defect product/printing for replacement.
2. Replacement for same item only, change of design, size & dimension will be treated as chargeable item.
3. Please allow normal production time for printing replacement.
4. Customer should have their product/printing Quality & Quantity check upon collection. Weshall not be responsible for any issue regarding product/printing Quality & Quantity once the product/printing out of office. (example: quantity issue or damage due to external environmental factor, such as damage in transit, mishandling…etc.)
5. Warranty valid for 3 days from date of collection, any claiming after this will not be entertain.
6. Warranty does not cover malicious or inappropriate treatment. (Please check with our Customer Service about the appropriate use)
7. We have the right to refuse any replacemet & reserve the right for final decision.
8. Lead time is based on artwork confirmation once order is placed no refund will be entertained
9. Refund by any form will take 5-7 working days to process , subjected to approval .
A. Yes, You will only be issued a receipt for every payment you make.
A. Yes, you will be issued with an e-invoice or invoice, for orders that are sent on a same day or it will be sent to you along with your goods.
A. For any late or overdue invoice payment, we charge 2% on the amount overdue per month. Therefore we advise our customers to pay through electronically to avoid interest charge.
A. We provide delivery to anywhere in Singapore except offshore Islands.
A. Yes. You need to pay for delivery of your goods. However you can opt for Self-collection at our office at 16 Kallang Place.
A. All goods are delivered by our driver or appointed courier services.
A. Depend on what you print and how complicated your order is.
A. Yes. you can collect your order after the production has been completed. Please decide before placing the order. if you change your mind, one additional working day will be required for arrangement.
A. We cannot guarantee you 100% punctuality due to factors such as weather, emergencies and the efficiency of the courier service.
A. Please call us or email to us and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.